Project: House Condition Survey , Lickey Hills
Building Surveying & Condition Survey Report
This was a detailed condition survey of a traditional detached property based on our normal Scope of Survey which included a visual inspection focusing on the following elements :-
- Roof externally, chimneys, flashings, facia and soffits, rainwater goods
- Roof structure within the loft spaces
- External walls
- Windows , doors, external joinery and metal work
- External decorations and finishes
- Internal walls
- Spot checks for damp with a Protimeter moisture meter
The report advised on remedial works currently required and anticipated in the near future with an approximate indication of cost of repairs to enable the purchaser to negotiate a more favourable purchase price with the vendor.
Call today to discuss your project
If you need advice or support on a similar project please get in touch for a free consultation.